Legal provider identification:
represented by the managing director Sediq Sherzada
Brook 7 - 3rd floor
VAT ID No.: DE163021641
registered in the commercial register of the district court, Hamburg
Commercial register number HRB 54 855
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).
We have been a member of the "FairCommerce" initiative since 17.01.2017.
You can find more information about this at www.haendlerbund.de/faircommerce (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/haendlerbund/interessenvertretung/faircommerce).
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery of the goods is worldwide.
Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
We do not charge shipping costs.
We charge shipping costs to foreign countries based on shipping weight:
For deliveries abroad, we calculate shipping costs based on shipping weight:
Europe & EU - EUR 32,- up to 40 Kg gross weight - from 150,00 € free shipping.
Worldwide - EUR 89,- up to 31 Kg gross weight
Russian Federation, only up to 20 Kg gross weight
From an order value of 150,00 € we deliver abroad free of shipping costs.
For the shipment of bulky goods (forwarding shipment) abroad, we charge as follows:
Europe & EU - EUR 89,- for articles between 40-100 Kg
Worldwide - EUR 199,- for articles between 31,5–100 Kg
Russian Federation from 20 Kg - 100 Kg gross weight
Bulky goods are marked as such in the item description
Bulky goods are marked as such in the item description.
As far as in the respective offer no other period is indicated, the supply of the commodity takes place in the inland (Germany) within 1 - 3 days, with foreign supplies within 3 - 7 days after conclusion of a contract (with agreed upon pre-payment after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made other agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the article with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
In the case of self-collection, we will inform you by e-mail about the provision of the goods and the collection options. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
Accepted payment methods
- Cash payment at pickup
- Payment in advance by bank transfer
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by PayPal Express
- Payment by PayPal (credit card, direct debit, if necessary invoice)
- Payment by installment purchase (via PayPal)
- Payment by instant bank transfer (via Klarna)
- Payment by invoice (via Klarna)
- Payment by installment purchase (via Klarna)
- Payment by Amazon payments
Further payment details
If you pay by credit card, your credit card account will be charged upon conclusion of the contract.
If you have any questions, please find our contact details in the imprint.
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Sherzada GmbH, Brook 7 - 3rd floor, 20457 Hamburg, phone no.: +4940363276, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines except for subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Sherzada GmbH, Brook 7 - 3rd floor, 20457 Hamburg, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.